The Division has been providing assistance in numerous areas to persons who are in need.
- Educational assistance is given to persons or families who are unable to provide educational needs such as uniforms, textbooks, etc. to their children.
- Housing assistance or Assistance to fire victims is given to persons who are not financially able to repair/build their homes on their own.
- Burial assistance is given to persons who are not financially able to bury their family on their own. Assistance is given with the provision of a coffin and/or the digging of the hole.
- Application for miscellaneous services made at the Welfare Division
- Investigation done by Welfare Officer
- Reports done by Welfare Officer with recommendation and submitted to Chief Welfare Officer for further submission to respective Ministry